Week 11 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by LincsBren, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Tomorrow. Really nervous - my last 2 losses have been so crap (3.2lbs total!) and I don't feel this week has been any better. Fitting into the size 12 trousers this morning was definitely a boost, but I have been expecting to hit my 3 stone marker for the last couple of weeks and am quite possibly STILL not there yet. Rargh!

I just want to see those 11st-something numbers now. If I don't have a good loss, I am really worried about my willpower.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck huni , lets hope you smash your 3 stone target and get the motivation to get to goal xxx

4. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Hopefully you'll make up for your last two weeks. Good luck Bren. I'm sure you've been losing the inches though! :)
    Emma x

5. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    STILL a rubbish loss. It just seems so unfair! I know losses slow down towards goal, but then I see other people who have been on this longer than me still getting good results. Moan, moan!

Anyway. The GOOD thing is I hit the magic 3 stone marker - exactly! So a 2.4lbs loss, meaning current weight is 169.6lbs (or 12st 1.6lbs).

I may have to just accept I'm going to be a 2lbs-a-week girl from now on, which does mean I'll be at goal in 7 weeks, which is the 4th December, which actually is the 'goal date' I set for myself when I joined minimims. So I will shut up moaning!

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw babe you are still doing so well, On ww or sw you might loose less huni. I think its coz you dont have a lot to lose. You are more of an inspiration than people who lose quicker as you are still here digging in and fighting for every pound xxx

Last edited: 17 October 2010
  7. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    Well done on getting to your 3 stone. I think you're doing fab :) xx

8. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with Daisy and Jayne.. You truly are an inspiration Bren... Well done x x x

9. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    Thank you all, I couldn't do it without you!! xx

(169lbs on the scales this morning, so another 0.6lbs gone overnight and I feel a lot better - funny how much such a small amount of weight can change how you feel!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.