• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 11 weigh in

LincsBren

Silver Member
S: 15st6lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.41%)
Tomorrow. Really nervous - my last 2 losses have been so crap (3.2lbs total!) and I don't feel this week has been any better. Fitting into the size 12 trousers this morning was definitely a boost, but I have been expecting to hit my 3 stone marker for the last couple of weeks and am quite possibly STILL not there yet. Rargh!

I just want to see those 11st-something numbers now. If I don't have a good loss, I am really worried about my willpower.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck huni , lets hope you smash your 3 stone target and get the motivation to get to goal xxx

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
Hopefully you'll make up for your last two weeks. Good luck Bren. I'm sure you've been losing the inches though! :)
Emma x

LincsBren

Silver Member
STILL a rubbish loss. It just seems so unfair! I know losses slow down towards goal, but then I see other people who have been on this longer than me still getting good results. Moan, moan!

Anyway. The GOOD thing is I hit the magic 3 stone marker - exactly! So a 2.4lbs loss, meaning current weight is 169.6lbs (or 12st 1.6lbs).

I may have to just accept I'm going to be a 2lbs-a-week girl from now on, which does mean I'll be at goal in 7 weeks, which is the 4th December, which actually is the 'goal date' I set for myself when I joined minimims. So I will shut up moaning!

Aw babe you are still doing so well, On ww or sw you might loose less huni. I think its coz you dont have a lot to lose. You are more of an inspiration than people who lose quicker as you are still here digging in and fighting for every pound xxx

Last edited:

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
Well done on getting to your 3 stone. I think you're doing fab :) xx

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
I agree with Daisy and Jayne.. You truly are an inspiration Bren... Well done x x x

LincsBren

Silver Member
Thank you all, I couldn't do it without you!! xx

(169lbs on the scales this morning, so another 0.6lbs gone overnight and I feel a lot better - funny how much such a small amount of weight can change how you feel!)