Week 11 weigh in

LincsBren

Silver Member
Tomorrow. Really nervous - my last 2 losses have been so crap (3.2lbs total!) and I don't feel this week has been any better. Fitting into the size 12 trousers this morning was definitely a boost, but I have been expecting to hit my 3 stone marker for the last couple of weeks and am quite possibly STILL not there yet. Rargh!

I just want to see those 11st-something numbers now. If I don't have a good loss, I am really worried about my willpower.

Good luck huni , lets hope you smash your 3 stone target and get the motivation to get to goal xxx

Hopefully you'll make up for your last two weeks. Good luck Bren. I'm sure you've been losing the inches though! :)
Emma x

STILL a rubbish loss. It just seems so unfair! I know losses slow down towards goal, but then I see other people who have been on this longer than me still getting good results. Moan, moan!

Anyway. The GOOD thing is I hit the magic 3 stone marker - exactly! So a 2.4lbs loss, meaning current weight is 169.6lbs (or 12st 1.6lbs).

I may have to just accept I'm going to be a 2lbs-a-week girl from now on, which does mean I'll be at goal in 7 weeks, which is the 4th December, which actually is the 'goal date' I set for myself when I joined minimims. So I will shut up moaning!

Aw babe you are still doing so well, On ww or sw you might loose less huni. I think its coz you dont have a lot to lose. You are more of an inspiration than people who lose quicker as you are still here digging in and fighting for every pound xxx

Last edited:
Well done on getting to your 3 stone. I think you're doing fab :) xx

I agree with Daisy and Jayne.. You truly are an inspiration Bren... Well done x x x

Thank you all, I couldn't do it without you!! xx

(169lbs on the scales this morning, so another 0.6lbs gone overnight and I feel a lot better - funny how much such a small amount of weight can change how you feel!)

Back