WEEK 11 WEIGH IN

Lol well thankyou Shaz..you are sounding very upbeat today! Feeling good hun?
Lady why dont you put up a before pic, that way you know you have actually lost weight since then. You can then change it over the weeks xx

Lol well thankyou Shaz..you are sounding very upbeat today! Feeling good hun?
Lady why dont you put up a before pic, that way you know you have actually lost weight since then. You can then change it over the weeks xx

I am feeling upbeat. I'm enjoying the diet at the mo.....I'm kind of doing re-feed I suppose...or CD 810! I'm doing my own thing and feel really in control. I'm loving it!! I've not allowed any carbs to pass these lips and am loving not letting food control my life.

You go girl!! Thats what its all about isnt it? Learning to control food and not vice versa xxx

Ill put one up but only for a min k?

Lol im ready hun xx

hey lillie,
well done you on your 4 pounds - did i read that you didn't think you'd lost this week? well, you've bombed that out of the water - woo hoo!!
fran :)
thanks fran i had a bad week and was a bit naughty nothing major and luckily stayed in ketosis,i was really worried a might of gained thank god i didnt but if i had it would have been my fault xx

Ooooh witt wooo! Whats wrong with that?? lol leave it up hun xxx

Im not putting one of all of me up lol thats me obviously very drunk!

Thats great hun..well done xx

Well if thats you very drunk you look fab..........I'd never post a drunken picture of me on here! lol.x

Hahahaha my drunk pic would include a toilet!! xx

Awh thanx lol im dying off here ha ha!

Yeah pic back on please xxxx

Mabye when im at goal ill feel more confident and ill want to leave it on!

No im only a young one ha ha only 20 well im 21 in july

Not had time to read all the posts on this thread, but WOO HOO to you lillie, fab loss. So glad the determination is back. Isnt it fab when clothes we bought toi SLIM INTO are too big!! I swear I have hardly anything that fits me, just buying a few bits here and there as want to wait til am size 12 all over! Well done, fab loss xx

well done lillie on the weight loss!!!

Back