Week 11 Weigh in

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Hey guys,
I haven't been on in the last few days so I'm going to set aside some time to catch up on how you're all getting on asap.
I had my weigh in, and I'm down 3.9lbs!
I'm really happy, as that's a big loss for me.
I'm down to 14st 3lbs and have lost a total of 3st 9lbs.
I had a bad day yesterday, one where I desired unhealthy food, and was sure I'd mess up maintenance, but I haven't desired unhealthy foods in weeks. So hopefully I'll be able to stick to the straight and narrow most of the time...in 4 and a half months time when I finally refeed.
Hope everyone else is happy with their weight loss this week.

Chat later,
Guen

well done on keeping to it!

well done hun :)

had my weigh in, and I'm down 3.9lbs!
I'm really happy, as that's a big loss for me

Well done Guen!!!:clap::clap::clap:

51lb off in 11 weeks:wow:

It has taken me 18 weeks to lose the same...so I think I win hands down for being slow:p

Love Mini xxx

well done thats fantastic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

good job :D

You must be delighted with urself Guen. Its hard i know but it will all be worth it in the end. Have u set urself smaller goals. It makes it a bit easier. Next week u should be in the 13's or there abouts so thats something to look forward to. Hope work is going grand and all that.
Thoses foods u were craving don't taste half as nice as being slim feels. Stay on track ur doing fab.
Helena x

well done girl, keep up the good work xx

Well done for keeping strong and focused! I think everyone gets moments like that - i even went to the aisle in tescos and stood and looked at a packet of chicken on friday! I didnt buy it :) lol

AWESOME RESULT - you are always consistent - and you ARE NOW UNDER 200 POUNDS!!!! YAY! That must feel awesome - its great to get these mini milestones hit and celebrate your success - thats what makes the journey more enjoyable - i have no doubt you will complete your journey and hit to your goal - you seem to be a very strong willed and determined person - i dont think anything or anyone could stop you from doing anything once you put your mind to it.

well done
x

Guen that is fantastic news, well done.

x

Well done Guen! x :D

Mx

well done hun fab loss xxx

Back