week 11 weigh in

jenni

very happy :D got weighed this morning lost 6Lbs :eek: its not been an easy week for me but i have stuck to it and i have been walking to school every morning normally i drive but its been walk to school week and my daughter wanted a prize that you get if you walk to school all week it looks like its done me the world of good too.

Well done on a fab weight loss!!! your doing so well! the walking to school has obviously paid off.....caz xx

WELL DONE JENNI!!! :D

i know well chuffed i do need to start being more active i think i will carry on walking to school on days when its not raining i am going to walk plus i am going to start going on the wii fit ha that should be funny and i want an exercise bike soon keep looking for one on ebay..

The walking has definitely done you some good whether its been on the scales or fitness wise -brilliant brilliant loss -well done!!

well done on ur WI :)

congrats on the wi the walikg is paying of I also have started walking to work and cant wait to see the results.
aal the best keep walking
xx

Yay! 6lbs is a really good loss.
I'm sure the walking helps, I walk to work 5 days out of 10 (can't walk to the other place that I work 50% of the time)
It takes me 25-30 mins each way and has really helped me (hate it in the pi**ing rain!)
Keep it up Hun xx

Aww congratulations that is a great loss xx

thanks guys for your support, i cannot get over that im in the 12`s it does give you a boost to keep going i want to get to maybe 10 1/2 0r 11 stone it takes me 45 mins to walk to school then home so i was thinking on days i dont walk i will go on the exercise bike for 45 mins in front of the tv of course ha ha

Back