Week 11 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Woohoo! Really happy. This week I lost 4lbs. I'm so mega mega chuffed.

I'm now 1lb away from losing 3 stone so whether it's 1lb or more next week, I'll be out of the 2 Stones! I'm feeling really really happy.

Was TOTM last week and although my weigh in was still pretty good, I think because I've lost all the water retention it's helped a lot more this week.

I'm now into the 13's as well. Am now 13 Stone 11lbs. Really happy. So happy I must look and sound like goofy! lol

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

whoo! well done abs :)

hey:) thats fab!! great to see you having such good weigh losses so far in:)

was looking at your photos, what a difference, you look great:) Keep going!!!

Thanks ladies! Yeah I can see the difference too and I'm amazed. I think I'll wait til I've lost 4 stone now to take anymore pics. Want to see a bigger difference then. How are you both today? xx

Thanks ladies! Yeah I can see the difference too and I'm amazed. I think I'll wait til I've lost 4 stone now to take anymore pics. Want to see a bigger difference then. How are you both today? xx

ill look forward to seeing those pics... im sure it wont be long:) im great thanks after my 13lb weight loss and nice day out shopping im having a quiet night in front of the TV in my new dressing gown:)

Wooohooo hunni! 13lbs is a fantastic loss! Congrats. Thats fabulous :D:D:D:D

Hi Abbie,
great weight loss, you must be feeling really chuffed. Love the photos as well it's great having a visual record. keep up the good work.
Doirin

Well done on your 4lbs loss, thats fab!!! Caz xx

Thanks Doirin and Caz! :D:D:D:D

Well done Abbie! Love the photos too! x

Thanks ladies! :D:D:D:D You're all doing great too! xxx

Well done Abbie, 4lbs is such a good loss! Keep up the good work!

oh i envy ye all so much i hope i can do as well as ye all are doing

Back