Week 12 ... grrrrrrr

didimissy

Well that's week 12 over and done with, but a rater disappointing 3.5lb off.... but on the up it is 62.5lb gone! Putting it down to being too busy and forgetting to drink water!
But under 13 stone - :D

On a side note - really gone off the chicken soup .... and don't want to go back to flapjacks ..... hmmmm what to do!

Your week twelve is 1.5lbs better than my week eleven. Well done.

I actually struggled to get my water down last week as I was busy but I could kind of feel it in my bladder - it ached a bit. I've been blasting the water down the last couple of days and feel better for it again.

As for the monotony maybe you could try a good shake of black pepper or paprika in the soup? I'm not sure if it's allowed but my firend did it and she kept on losing.

A vanilla shake with a spoon of coffee in it is a nice change but it does get quite sickly.

I struggled with it all in week three through a lack of variety but it passed and by week fourI was ok again. I'm sure with how well you've done so far you'll get through it.

Good luck and congratulations on the 62.6lbs. :)

Well done huni thats a great loss !!:)

Hey I seem to lose 3lb each week then have a big loss so I think that's a fab loss hun and in the grand scheme of things that's 4 1/2 stone gone in 12 weeks!!!! fantastic!! :D

Big well done :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fabulous loss hun x

Back