Week 12 on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

Another week has gone, 12;), and I lost another 6 lb, I could not believe it as I thought my weight losses would decrease after 6/8 weeks but delighted to see this not the case:p

My wife is really happy as well with the maintenance program, she lost another 2 lb this week and she dropped from a size 18 to 12, so you can imagine how she feels right now.

Yesterday I bought a couple of jeans, Size 34, as I have some visitors coming from abroad in 3 weeks. They still small for me, now I wearing comfortably size 36 jeans, I would say it is a matter of 2/3 weeks more;)

I am feeling great but in the other hand, the day by day is getting harder, I have to say I don't feel hungry at all but it is just a feeling of emptiness in your life. I found that listening music(relaxing and classical) helps me a lot. I feel weaker too, especially in work, I want to talk to my GP if it is possible to sign me off work for few weeks...

Regarding my weekly weight loss, you may find some inaccuracies due to the fact that my pharmacist uses the metric system so when I convert to Imperial, I am just adjusting the data as much as I can.

Good luck and all the best for all you.

PD: Do not quit and keep going...

Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"
Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achived! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg
Week 8: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 19st 2lb Metric: 121.75 Kg Super Obese
Week 9: Loss 4 lb :) 18st 11lb Metric: 119.8 Kg Super Obese
Week 10: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 18st 4lb Metric: 116.7 Kg Super Obese
Week 11: Loss 6 lb :D:D:D 17st 13lb Metric: 114.2 Kg Super Obese
Week 12: Loss 6 lb :D:D:D 17st 6lb Metric: 111.55 Kg Super Obese

well done guys 18-12 ur wife must feel brilliant, you,ve had some great losses
keep focused all the best
xx

Mick and Missus you guy's rock!!! :D

WELL DONE!! XX

Wow Mick, you are doing brilliantly, those visitors will be amazed if the last time they saw you you were bigger! And you are so close to dropping another BMI level, something that I love to do!!!

Mrs Mick is doing brilliantly as well, size 18 to 12 is awesome! Well done to both of you.

x

Well done both of you!!! caz xx

Fantastic losses - keep it going. :D

Mick congratulations to you and your wife:D

well done ,what motivation you must give eachother im trying to gat my oh to do this but hes not keen to go without his bacon buttie, ill keep nagging, tonight he made fish and chips he caught the fish and made the batter, i was so tempted , but nothing tastes as good as being slim, so i resisted, i would of loved to of scoffed the fishand chips but i knew id be letting myself down and thought of the reasons im doing this , i get weighed tommorow, let you know how i do , mariex

Back