WEEK 12 results are in ...................

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
OMG Im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god TOTM well and truly over and my body has caught up with all the hoo har with the pill last week and I have lost

3.8lbs YEY!!!!!!!

and Im finally in the 11's. Im so excited I could burst!

So my total for CD is now 3st exactly in 12 weeks but 50 lbs overall as I lost 8 with ww the month before I started CD

50lbs I just cant believe it. it just sounds so strange saying it and even better is Im now a pound under my tummy tuck weight so thats my next goal done!!!!

Im so so so pleased. did put pics up last nite they are in my profile albums if anyone wants a peek cant wait to post the next instalment in a months time when I will only have a stone to lose and its thanks to all you guys on here keeping me on the straight and narrow as I would never have lasted 12 weeks if it hadnt been for you lot so

THANKYOU SO MUCH :bliss::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

XXX

Last edited:
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::talk017::talk017::wow::wow::wow:
YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE

Hey Jess.
Well done you!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you as I know you wanted to get to the weight you had your tt............

You have done so well . . You have done 3 stone though.. Im sure!!!!!

You must be over the moon and Im so with you . we are both at the same stage in the 11s .......... and its just such an amazing feeling.................

Well done hon ........... Your doing fab!!

KEEP SMILING XXXXX:):):)

thanks curly im such a dunce I was so excited I mistyped 2 will go and edit it - thanks for that! I know we are i the 11s together now...... and May challenge starts today so hopefully we will be in the 10's by the end of the challenge.......
xxx

Hey Jess..
How cool would that be if we were in the 10s .. by the end of May!!!
Heres to the 10's!!! LOL
Keep smiling hon.. I looked at your pics. and you are looking fab skinny!!!! xxx

So happy for you Jess! Wow!!! Love the pics, & I bet I am not the only one to think your 'after' profile pic is starting to look VERY like your avatar! Start choosing yourself a red dress honey!!!

xxx

So fabulous, I think you look great. Big difference, especially in tummy area (where I cant go down at all!!!LOL)

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Well done Jessica Rabbit, you must be over the moon. You have done so well.
Here comes the 10's.
We about the same weight so far, so see you on the 10's at the end of may.

Congratulations to you:party0038:

well done sweetheart!

Am very pleased for you!

Keep going!

So happy for you Jess! Wow!!! Love the pics, & I bet I am not the only one to think your 'after' profile pic is starting to look VERY like your avatar! Start choosing yourself a red dress honey!!!

xxx

would LOVE to sadly my ar*e is bloody awful and as flat as a pancake so wouldnt have the nice curve she has!

Was watching Dr 90210 where the woman had fat transferred into her bum so she had a J-LO bum as hers was flat like mine and she looked absolutely AMAZING!

Only down side is that it only lasts a few years because of all the sitting on it etc breaks down the fat injected into it.

Have considered buttock implants but VERY VERY painful and not practical having to lie on yr front for weeks initially with 2 kids! and apparently need changin bout every 5 years also so not cost effective - unless I win the euromillions tonight and then who knows!!!!!
xxxxx

Back