week 12 weigh in x

tafflass

Silver Member
weighed in today and lost another 4lbs :D

really pleased with this.brings me to dead on 16 stone and dead on 30 for my bmi.
lightest i can remember being is 15 stone 13.5 so nearly there.

2 stone left til target and cant wait!

really wanna wear a dress for crimbo this year and get some lush heels to go with it.not owned a pair of shoes for at least 10 years.i live in boots.
wanna look totally different this year.will have a new look,new house and hopefully a new fella to celebrate the new year with x

thank you all for your support.you're amazing and i would have packed this in long ago if it wasn't for you x

Well done Joanne,

You are only 1 WI away from being the lightest you can remember, what an achievement!
I am sure you will look stunning at Christmas and much more confident, you are bound to find a new fella!

Well done!

Clair x

thank you x

not sure about the fella thing though as i seem to attract short,skinny old bald men lol x

yay! well done honey :) x

thanks everyone x
keep ya fingers crossed for me on the man front lol x

nobody at all hun.
not seen anyone tall enough around here thats single too.
gonna crimbo shopping for one me thinks lolx

would be great!!
try them for size and all that ;) lol x

Well done! That's great!! BMI of 30 is fantastic news too!!

I'm expecting some photos of you in this Christmas dress! :) You're going to look amazing!

Hannah

thank you so much everyone x

hannah,i gotta go have fun finding one that don't make me look like a bloke in drag first lol x think a taller version of tim healy in benidorm lol x

What a fab result this week and to be so close to your lightest ever. You will be irresistable come christmas. You go, girl.

Well done babes thats a brilliant result and so good your so close to being the lightest you ever remember being! wow hoo!

Well done on your loss this week and being so close to that target, you must feel really happy. Sending lots of luck your way on the man front too hehe ;), you just never know what the New Year will bring ^.^

Back