Week 12 Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by SSusee, 30 November 2010 Social URL.

1. SSusee

SSusee Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just had my week 12 weigh in. I didn't go last week cause I got out of ketosis on the Sunday night before(I had nothing sweet but did have a stew with carrots & parsnips and 2 Guinness, which I did enjoy), but by Tuesday my weight was exactly the same as last week so didn't bother going. I had enough shakes to last me for the week anyway, so put it behind me, got back into ketosis after day 3 was good but had the odd piece of protein at night, but absolutely no carbs! I find it extremely difficult in this weather to stay 100%. We are programmed to crave hearty, warming foods in winter, so the best I can do is have a small piece of protein and it seems to have worked. I lost 6LBS this week. Amazing! Am just 2lbs short of being half way there and and about half a stone short of the 4 stone loss. My aim for December is to loose that half stone to make it a 4 stone loss since September! I'm so happy. I really love this diet, even though it's hard I suppose every one has to modify it to suit their particular metabolism & so they can stay on it through the tough times (snow & ice & freezing weather!)and as long as you keep loosing that's the main thing. Hope everyone else is doing well and continuing to see results too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.