Week 12 Weigh In

Just noticed your 2nd week of refedd loss, wow Tracey, you are doing amazingly well - you are truly a real life inspiration hun, well done. Now you must stop all your panicking about gaining weight, you have conquered the refeed hands behind you back - well done. Whats it this week? Do you do normal diet now???xxx

Cheers hun i know i need to stop worrying but cant really help it! Im over the food addiction but not the weight obsession i dont think.

Yep i am back to normal this week ish! I have quite a few shakes left so going to have them some mornings when i feel like it...i will miss the choc shakes i genuinely do love them lol. Had weetabix this morning! that felt weird xx

You truly are looking fab and I wish I had the will power you have hun, can you wish some into my direction?!

Please try and stop worrying, you dont want to get obsessed hun. Try and enjoy your new lease of life and thrive on healthy options, you know you can do anything you put your mind too.xxx

Thanks hun, my will power is me being stubborn i think lol I know you can do it too you have already done amazingly well..just a bit more xxx

Thanks hun, I used to be stubborn in the beginning, some days I have it now and others not. I'm not letting the fat beat me tho and I will be 10st 7lbs on my wedding day if it kills me!!! Just over a stone to go and thats all. I know deep down I can do it, I suppose I have got got lazy this last few weeks. Am really mad tho that I have wasted nearly a whole month. Nothing I can do now tho eh!

Hope your weetabix helps you on the loo! I have had to take laxatives all through this blinking diet. I still only got about once a week with those. Its really bad!

Am looking forward getting weighed again on Sat, they said the had missed me that week I never went! Shows them a pic of me at my engageent party and then again in teh same dress for teh wedding we were at, at the weekend (had it majorly altered) and they were like OMG you are looking like a model now! I was like"HARDLY" - the said they want to use me in their advertisment!
x

Hi everyone, I am starting lipotrim tomorrow and am feeling a bit anxious about it. I need to lose about four and a half stone and it seems like a huge mountain to climb. I have been reading your posts and find them very inspiring so I have become a member.

Question from a newbie

I have tried to view the inspiration slide show but there is nothing in the window when I open it. I'm not great on the pc so apologies for this. :sigh:

Last edited:
Pineapple hun i hope you are going to do the advertisement?! xxx

Hey i want my pharmicist to ask me to do an advertisement lol xx

Sorry babe just got to this one. And you deserve a massive well done, a big X and lots of:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Catch you up soon X

Thankyou honey xxxxxxxx

tracey thats really great news..only just found this thread. you must be really pleased the lbs are still coming off? im not getting weighed next week cause theres no one there to do it so hoping that in two weeks ill have reached my target weight and can follow your example..well done again..an inspiration if ever there was one xxx

h x

Awww thanks a lot Harriet xxx

Cheers Fran xxx

Back