Week 12 WI - Uh-ohhhh!!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Howdy people !!

Well... I know its not good and everything and everything (well whatever) :rolleyes: But I went for my Week 12 WI tonight and stayed the same :eek::eek::eek: I am OVER the bloody moon!!!! When I said to my LLC that I was happy she looked like she was about to fall over!

Reason being, as you all know I have really struggled over the past week and have literally (close ur eyes for the next bit) eaten, chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks... THE LOT!! (ok open them again!)

I was convinced I had put on 3lbs... but I stayed the same.

I am fully back on track (work stress has been/gone) and am determined that this week (cos im takin it 1 week at a time!) will be good.

Anyway, just wanted to share the (weirdly) kinda good news with everyone! xxx

Well done Claire for staying the same, not easy sometimes.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Claire for staying the same, not easy sometimes.:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

thanks Mini....... I can't believe how I felt after eating all the food I did and never want to feel like that again... LLC is considering merging weeks 13/14 into one so last week could be our next meeting on foundation (there r only 2 of us left!!!!) so need to push to get alot off for the 100 day "after" photo!! (even though I won't be finished!)

Whatever you do, don't panic and you will get there.

Love Mini xxx

I'm really happy you stayed the same Claire - now stay focussed and stick with the packs this week and you'll be all set for a good loss next week.

Really know how you feel Claire after a bad week, I only put on 2oz. I feel I was lucky to get away with it and it was so difficult getting back on track, but like you onward and upward.

Well done we will get there.

Well done! So now you know everything is in your favour for doing this diet reward your body for keeping those pounds off and keep going!! Will be good loss next week I bet xx

Back