Week 12 WI

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Wow, well done Hun, that's brilliant.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks V :D

This is the kind of success story that gives me hope that I too can loose the weight on lipotrim.
You have done amazingly well. Best of luck when you start the re feed.
I just hope I can be where you are now in 10-12 weeks

Well done Mirjam, fantastic loss, good look on refeed, I'm dreading it :-( x

Thanks Jelly-Kellie, I'm sure you will be! :)
Hi Yeye, I'm dreading it too although I am looking foward to having a normal meal again :) xx

wow Mirjam... absolutely fantastic a great high to end on! Have been watchin your stats and you did just fab... really inspiring! And you posted to everyone all the time giving them encouragement! Good luck on refeed.... i did lipotrim years ago and have to say i kept it off for ages, it was just when i went back to eatin rubbish it began to slip on altho i never went back to my original startin weight on Lipotrim. Re-feed and the world of food will be great for ya.... have a plan and stick to it... when you fall get RIGHT back up.... that's where i went wrong... if i fell i thought ah shi*e ive blown it.... but if you get right back up and start again straight away, i reckon that's the key to keepin it off..... go with the 80/20 rule... that's my new plan.... good for 80% of the time... (durin the week) and treats etc at the weekend... fair play to ya! well done!

Well done Mirjam! So pleased for you :D

Thanks Laluna fo ryour kind words! I don't want to look fat again so I will stick to my plan. I'm sure you will do great this time and keep it off too! xxx

Back