week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Wow Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By heck Guen, you look amazing!!!!!!! What a difference in just 3 months!

I am very jealous that you can get in a size 16. My 16 jeans have a bit of a muffin top so I'd say I was still an 18!!! (Maybe a 17!)

Brilliant job hun!

x

Wow what a difference. You look great xx

Thanks guys, I really needed the boost, another 16 weeks is gonna be hard. My pharmacist was telling me a few weeks ago about a guy who'd managed to lose 8 stone in about 7 months (for a guy...I'd wonder was he cheating a bit?). But, this week she told me that he put on a stone in his first month off it!!!! That's like an extra 1600 calories per day on tip of his allowed 2500.
She also pulled my bf aside and told him that he would have to watch me when I came off LT!!!!

Guen

Cheeky mare!!!!!!!

I'm hoping that I learn so much from LT that I don't overindulge when I get to target.

x

looking good g" keep up the good work you`ll soon be at target and this christmas we will see more of the tree

Thanks guys, I really needed the boost, another 16 weeks is gonna be hard. My pharmacist was telling me a few weeks ago about a guy who'd managed to lose 8 stone in about 7 months (for a guy...I'd wonder was he cheating a bit?). But, this week she told me that he put on a stone in his first month off it!!!! That's like an extra 1600 calories per day on tip of his allowed 2500.
She also pulled my bf aside and told him that he would have to watch me when I came off LT!!!!

Guen
I lost 10 stone in under 6 months, so yes it can be done, but I never cheated, not once. BTW, WOW, you look amazing, fantastic change (esp the smile!;))
T x

Hey guys,
had a good loss this week, nearly 4lbs off!
I cracked the 4st mark, and am over a stone lighter than I was leaving secondary school!!!

I also posted my month 4 photo, 2 in fact!
I couldn't chose!!!

Let me know what you think!

Guen

Is there a reason I can't see any photo's?

:DWhat a difference 3 months make:D

Your smile says it all:D Well done and keep up the good work.

I lost 10 stone in under 6 months, so yes it can be done, but I never cheated, not once.

Eep! Howhow? That's rather amazing!! Well done you eh? WIsh I was that awesome - I have 6/7st to go and would lovelove if it was in 5months...what d'ya think eh? x

Back