Week 13 WI !!! :D xxx

PMSL!!! I can relate to that!

Summergurl- you really are an inspiration. I don't need to tell you well done, I need to print off your weigh-ins to keep me focused in the evenings! I WILL GET THERE.....I WILL GET THERE...:copon:

Lol thanks irishmum - yes you WILL get there :)

Thanks everyone :) xx

Wahey way to go girl :D and i know next Mon is BH but just think of the rather large loss your gonna have the week after...wooo lol xx

I am hoping for a large loss! lol 9lbs would be brill - that would be my 6 week challenge done but i will be happy for 7-8 :) lol cant get greedy now can i! haha

Fan-bloomin-tastic Girl!!! WooHoo!!!! :):)

HaHa - it was coz you pointed out on here about easter monday that I changed my weigh-in to tuesdays with all these flippin B/Hs coming up!! There's another one on the 25th!! You're stronger than me - I couldn't wait 2 weeks!

You're doing brilliantly!! (hope the finger's feeling better!) xx

Oh heck of course - 2 bank holidays in may :sigh:

Never mind!!!

Thanks chels and jan :) xx

Hi Tanya, well done honey, if anyone needs inspiration on here come to Summergirl! x

well done summergirl getting to Week 13 on its own is such an achievment and your loses are brill!
deb x

Tanya you're doing fabulous hunni!! So proud of ya chick x x x :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done you, i'm dangerously hovering around the 14's as well and i can't remember the last time i was, the trouble is though it's always the weight that i tend to struggle and give up, must be a mental thing, but hopefully this time i will go under it and more, it really scares me

Lol rachie!! & thanks everyone :)

Thanks chick :)

Nearly 4 1/2 stone in 13 weeks is brilliant!! Well done you.

thanks isha :D

Your willpower is amazing . Well done . :D

Well done hun you have done so well:worthy:.
Good luck with your next 2 weeks :D. I think I would be tempted to step on the scales tho as I wouldn't be able to hold out for 2 weeks lol.

Lol kezza - i know my scales are way out to the chemists so i dont even bother! lol

Back