Week 13 WI.....

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
....... and can you believe it! It's another rubbish one.

Although, a little better than last week 1.8lbs lost which puts me at 9 stone 12lbs.

I'm not sure what is going on and neither does the lady at the chemist. We think the low loses could be a couple of things.

1) Too much exercise- turning stuff into muscle as I am still losing inches
2) Literally just burning up the remaining body fat, of which she doesn't think I have much left- even though I still have some way to go yet.
3)Maybe too many flapjacks in a week.

I am somewhat disappointed as this is the third week in a row where I haven't even managed 2lbs. I wouldn't mind if I had done something like cheated, but I haven't and really don't understand what I am doing wrong. Hey ho! Nevermind. I'm not ready to admit defeat just yet! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xxxx

Keep ya head up

Surely as you get closer to your ideal weight it gets slower? That's what happens with 'normal' diets. If you've stones and stones of fat, it falls off because you don't need it, but when you've not a lot to lose.... if you see what I mean.

I wouldn't be downhearted, it's a healthy loss and if you keep that up it can't be a bad thing.

Z x

Maybe your body is in an adjustment phase - at least it's still going down and you never know, you might get a surge soon!

keep going your doing so well, not long until you will be the weight you want x

Hey sweetie..A loss is a loss, You didn't stay the same weight or put on so chin up!!! :):)

Ah hun, I sooooooo understand where you are coming from! When you hear about people who cheat and still manage to lose more than you it can be so disheartening. My loss has really slowed down lately and my dream to be at my target by Christmas seems to be sli[[ing from my grasp. I need to average 3lb a week to get there in plenty of time - not easy when you are averaging less! Hang in there, we are getting closer!

Hugs.

xx

aww bless, it can be dissapointing...chin up...keep going..:sigh:

dont know how much :tear_drop::tear_drop:water your drinking, but keep going...maybe try increasing your :tear_drop::tear_drop:water intake this week see if this will make a difference..well done for keeping positive...:)..your doing fab!

I crave water!! I drink around 5 litres a day, everyday :)

I talked it through with the pharmacist and he just thinks that I am coming to the end of my time on LT. Perhaps he's right xxx

god thats loads of water... maybe he is right...might be worth considering a switch to CD or something... your still positive though...and thats really great that you are still going!!..well done give yourself a pat on the back for not giving up!

Maybe you have Lipotrimmed every last ounce of body fat you have on you!!! Lol. Its still a loss...sometimes on CD when you do the 810 kcal phase people start to lose some weight again because it gives your metabolism a boost...perhaps its time to consider something like that?

don't forget, either, that the Dreaded Gloop :whistle: has been looming for a while (apologies if that's TMI)... that could explain it - you'll be back on track in no time... :hug99:

Back