Week 13

jojo76

I lost another 3.5lb this week which I am really pleased with!

Today is also exactly 3 months since I started Exante, and I can't believe how different I feel in such a short space of time! I have lost over 4 stone, and I am very close to being out of the obese in my BMI! I feel great and look so different. To celebrate my 3 month milestone I am having a WS day and shall have weightwatchers bacon with scrambled egg for breakfast - yum!!

Good luck to everyone this week x

Congratulations U have done remarkably well- what a gr8 achievement!!! Well done u NJoy Ur WS bfast Sounds scrum I'm on Day 6 now Did a cooked bfast 4 my kids dis morn Used my nose to get my fix Boy did d rashers and sausages and eggs smell gud!!! Determined to stick to it Ur inspirational!! Uve gotta pamper urself today- paint Ur nails if u don't do dem regularly!!! Keep smiling... Ur goal is in sight!!!

Well done jojo. Must be such a good feeling to come all this way. Enjoy your breakfast x

Well done and that Breakfast sounds lovely.

Wow Jojo well done you!

How was breakie?! Xx

Thanks everyone. Annie, breakfast was lovely! I had two slices of weight watchers bacon and two scrambled eggs but didn't add any milk or butter to the eggs, just scrambled them in their own in a non stick pan. I'm going back to TS but fancied a treat :)

Thats brilliant, well done:clap:

jojo76 said:
Thanks everyone. Annie, breakfast was lovely! I had two slices of weight watchers bacon and two scrambled eggs but didn't add any milk or butter to the eggs, just scrambled them in their own in a non stick pan. I'm going back to TS but fancied a treat :)

Mmmmmm, sounds lush! I always add milk and butter so will try it your way next time I have a treat. Always just been boiling eggs but this would make a nice change. Xx xx

Well done hun :) xx

Well done you , hope you enjoyed your treat x

Well done :D it's such a great feeling isn't it :) x

Back