Week 14 - including photos (if it works!)

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Well here goes - this week I lost 5lb taking me to a grand total of 54lb which I am just so so so happy to have lost!

And in my state of delirium I'll even have a go at posting my before and after pics --- they're not the best as I've actually just taken photographs of the photographs to get them on here. My LLC has kindly said she'll email them to me so that I can send them to one of my relatives who hasn't seen me since New Year which was the week before I started the programme.

Not sure if this will work as it says they are too big (haha) but here's hoping ;)

Last edited:
Katie I was so excited when I saw this thread!!! It will be lovely to put a face to you:)

Sadly no pics:( Where are they:confused:

Tracey
x

I can't get it to work :( No matter what I do, it says they are too big and all sorts of other techie stuff --- even tried to put them in the gallery but I can't do that either.

There are 4 photos and each of them is about 3,500kb - 4,000kb and I can't find a way to make them smaller apart from making them a gif and then it wouldn't accept them because of the pixels????

I want to be a techie!

Katie I uploaded mine on to photobucket.com and just pasted the text they give you for the image into the thread. Hope to see them soon xx

ahhhhh cheers Donna - will go try that LOL

I'm a complete technophobe too so can't offer any suggestions.

Donnalou's idea sounds good though:) (if I knew what photobucket was:eek::D)

Watching this space!

Tracey
x

Donna where do you paste the text they give you - in the main body of the message?

Yeh Katie... where it says

cheers - uploading 4 of 4 now LOL ...... seriously though I'm not sure these are worth waiting for --- I don't like em ;)

OK - now need to go and search for the other thread - this is like a scavanger hunt - Oh I do like a scavanger hunt!

Thank you blue - I'm sure you can --- you'll be there in no time ;)

Back