Week 14 weigh in!

Brid

Can't stop smiling..... just had my week 14 weigh in and have lost exactly 4 stone! I can't believe it!

This is the best diet ever!:talk017:

I've not been this weight for 9 years!

That's absolutely amazing, I'm impressed. It's posts like this that inspire me.
I bet you look fab :) x

I feel amazing, still a long way to go though but it means so much to me because we've been trying for a baby for 3 years. I found out I had Polycystic Ovaries and got told by fertility clinic that they could not do anything until I lost some weight! I've finally got to the weight they wanted me to get to today. I'm so happy I could cry! My appointment isn't until 2nd June so I'm going to keep going to see how much more I can get off! I'll show them!

Thanks for your comments, its so nice to be part of such a supportive forum
xx

Fantastic news. I hope you reach both goals very soon.

wow ....congratulations you have done amazing xx

Thats fantastic, well done you:):)

Brid ..
That is unbelievable well done you!! You should be so proud of yourself.. thats amazing.
I just wanted to say I have been in your shoes.. I have the same.. (PCOS) and if I would have known about this diet before it would have been great..
Please PM me if you want to chat I have been there.. I now have two gorgeous boys xx

brid well done love!! xx

Well done Brid, I just love reading the posts on here.

Thanks for your kind words Ladies!!!! Posts like mine really helped me get through the first few weeks of CD.

To celebrate I had a little clear out in my wardrobe last night and I've got a box full of old clothes along with some other junk to take to a carboot sale this weekend. Hopefully I can buy some nice new smaller clothes with the money!

Well done Brid!
We need photies!!!
x

Well done, that's a fantastic achievement! :)

Back