Week 14 WI Result: Week 1 Refeed

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Hi,

So after 7 days of refeed (Today being my last before I go home) I have lost 4lbs. Happy enough with it. Seems to have went well, full after every meal, running is easier than during tfr with what seems to be more energy and love all the veg I used to hate before.

Wonderful! And loving your veggies....a double bonus! Just goes to show that Lipotrim really does make you aware of what you put into your body, doesn't it. What kind of things are you eating now?

Thats brilliant (& reassuring that you can still lose!)
I'm a veg lover anyway, but I'm really looking forward to eating them again anyway!

Wonderful! And loving your veggies....a double bonus! Just goes to show that Lipotrim really does make you aware of what you put into your body, doesn't it. What kind of things are you eating now?

Have a refeed diary on forum above. But mainly either chicken or tuna or salmon with a mixture of peppers, red onion, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and some asparagus.

Thats brilliant (& reassuring that you can still lose!)
I'm a veg lover anyway, but I'm really looking forward to eating them again anyway!

hope u get there soon and enjoy it! :)

wahey! well done olliebob - great loss :)

fantastic that you now love veg you never used to love! :D yey!!

Well done Ollie, fantastic loss. You seemed so worried incase you had gained......lol.
I too am loving veggies, always loved them, but now they seem even tastier, I am loving home made soups. Try some chopped fresh basil on your chicken and fish, what a fantastic flavour.

Have a fandabidozy time in Ireland hun. Your family and friends wont even recognise you.

Well done, shows that refeeding properly works, cant wait till mine lol :)

Well done Ollie, fantastic loss. You seemed so worried incase you had gained......lol.
I too am loving veggies, always loved them, but now they seem even tastier, I am loving home made soups. Try some chopped fresh basil on your chicken and fish, what a fantastic flavour.

Have a fandabidozy time in Ireland hun. Your family and friends wont even recognise you.

Thank you Kered! :)
Can't wait to get into homemade veg soup.. How many calories are in a bowl of something like that.. (not broth soup)

Lol I hope they recognise me, supposed to find me at airport!

Well done, shows that refeeding properly works, cant wait till mine lol :)

thanks, yep it does alright.. hope u get there soon!

Well done, u've done great x :D

Yay! 4lbs loss as well, that's great Ollie!

It's really good about the veg too, hopefully when my little sis starts refeed, she'll eat more veg.

Well done! Keep it up :D

Wow! 4lb loss on refeed! Well done you! I hope I do that!

Hey Ollie

Congrats on the loss! Well done you :)

Have you told them about the food replacement? Knowing what irish mammies are like with their sons will your mum be able to handle that she won't be able to feed you up and that half a cow and a field of potatoes on your plate is not required? :p

Knowing what irish mammies are like with their sons will your mum be able to handle that she won't be able to feed you up and that half a cow and a field of potatoes on your plate is not required? :p
PMSL! Thats part of the reason I am the way I am!!! My folks think that a 'meat & 2 veg meal' is half a cow and two types of spuds! :p

Thought that would tickle you IrishMum :)

My mum was fond of the starving children in Ethiopa thing and the fact that food shouldn't go to waste so you cleared your plate if you were hungry or not. Totally turned off my ability to define hunger. My sis is now struggling not to repeat patterns and force her young ones to finish if they say they are full. If half an hour later they say they are hungry again they get a piece of fruit and a glass of milk.

Thanks everyone for replying! On iPhone queuing for plane.. Won't be on here for a week and a half! Don't forget me and best of luck! :) x

I know you may not get this until after your trip but well done on the 4lbs loss, fantastic as usual. I would love to see their faces when they see you for the first time. Well done again. Have a great time!

Have a brilliant time at home - I bet they will be shocked at your weight loss !

Let us know how you get on.

Back