Week 15: Back from holiday

CP78

Arrived back from holiday on Wednesday, continued eating but dropped all carbs until weigh in today (Saturday) and found I was exactly the same weight as I was last weigh in. Happy with that.

Back on LT now until Saturday 6th October (6 weeks) when I start refeeding for my trip to Egypt. Hoping to lose another stone and a half in those 6 weeks. Have updated my targets in my sig/profile to match

Hi CP78 :)

Well done for staying the same over your holiday! :) Good luck for the next six weeks. I'll be doing it for another 9 1/2 weeks and I need to lose another 2st 0.5lb. Hopefully we'll both reach our goals. :)

Thanks Noitulove. Thought refeed and holiday would be tough, but it was so easy to eat normally and not fall into my old habits. In fairness I could probably continue eating and still lose weight, but with 6 weeks to the holiday thought I'd get back on the wagon so I can squeeze into a pair of speedos :D

Welcome back CP78 did you have a good holiday, great that you stayed the same

Yeah it was good thanks. I was visiting the parents who retired and moved abroad. So while not strictly a holiday it was a break fro work :D

really well done, it feels great to not gain on holiday, good luck with the next stage for you x

Back