Week 15 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
down another 5.5lbs this week so i have now officially joined the century club :party0023: , my total down now is 103lbs yaaaaaaayyyyyy

I can't wait to see your stats each week and you never fail, well done!

ooooooohhhh well done to you thats fantastic :0clapper:

Oh wow Chuck - congrats on the new Cub Membership!! well done and way to go - you are truly doing brill xx

OMG your stats are fab!!I hope I can be half as good, 10 off in week one, on day 8 today. Hope i can keep on this as long as possible!!

Well done xo

Fantastic loss again Chuck, am SO pleased for you with your huge loss so far! Keep it up :D xxx

Fantastic!! Well done chuck you should be very proud of yourself!! wooohooooo century club - get you :D

Well done Chuck, ur doing fantastic!!! X

down another 5.5lbs this week so i have now officially joined the century club :party0023: , my total down now is 103lbs yaaaaaaayyyyyy

jesus chuck that is bloody brilliant, bet you are over the moon. good on you :woohoo:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidotious - or something like that, but you get my drift. Bloody marvellous Chuck. Really well done.

Well donr chuck fabbo loss. :)

Fantastic chuck well done :) x

Absolutely incredible!!! Well done and congrats xxx
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's fantastic!!! Have u got any progress pictures? How much more do u want to lose? Sorry if u have this on ur signature I can't see it on my phone :(

Well done! Really inspiring for me, I jst joined today so you're my first post :) keep up the good work!

Back