Week 15 WI- and happy happy happy.........

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey
Just got back from wi after being at Euro disney for 3 days and on my second week of ss+ (with a meal)...

& I lost 3 pounds........... Im so happy!!! After being on ss for 13 weeks I was so scared of adding a meal and my 2nd week of it and still lost 3 pounds so anyone out there scared of having the week break dont be as you still can lose..............

Im a little upset as Im 1/2 pound away from
4 STONE!!!! but that will be next week...........

:):):) I LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

yayyyyyyy well done you :D cant wait for my 2nd WI on sat :D:D

Congratulations, skinny!!! xxx

Oh wow well done hun, that's brilliant.....and nearly 4 stone off!!!!!
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy036:
It's been really weird without you here the last few days. Glad you're back and all happy. Hope you had a great time at Disney.

Congrats xxx

Well done Curly-you are doing so well! One more week to go and I will be on my 810 week. :eek: Where has the time gone! I must admit I hope that I have a good loss like yours!

Well done, nearly 4 stone thats quite an achievement, where does all the time go it has flown by, you have done amazingly well, Brilliant chuffed to bits for you.

you are just amazing hun and so inspiring for all the newbies that come on here with their disillusions (including me! :))

Very proud of you hun!

I go to Euro Disney in October hopefully when i get to goal so let me know which hotel you were in etc! Glad you had a good time!

xxxxx

Thats really great curly!!! and 4 st virtually there!!! Are you going back to ss now? Gosh, if you lose like that on ss plus you dont really need to do you? LOL

Well done Curly, what an achievement! Hope you had a lovely time with Mickey and friends...

You are so inspiring...

Sarah
x

Well done Curly that's amazing. You've shown it can be done when you go away!!!!

Im so chuffed for you I could burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so proud of you for sticking to it in euro disney and nearly at your 4st mark - I bet peopl dont recognise you now!!!

We are going top do this and get to goal! you are my inspiration to keep me going - see my diary and rhat happens when you go away and leave me stranded! (ha ha only joking only I am responsible for what goes in my gob!)

Well done again chick adn keep smiling - hey we must be due to see some more of your pics soon
xxx

Back