Week 16: Back to where I left off

CP78

Started LT full time again this week following my holiday. Was really tough getting back into the swing of it. Started on the Saturday morning and Monday tea time couldn't take it and had to have something. So had a small salad and grilled pork steak with the fat cut off as I knew it would satisfy my needs without doing too much damage.

Rest of the week was ok, until Thursday. Forgot to take some extra water into work, and the tap water there isn't nice at all. Was going to pick some up at lunch but forgot, so Thursday afternoon had a Coke Zero which I thought would knock me out of ketosis (if I hadn't already done it with Monday's salad). Anyhow pharmacist tested me today and apparently I'm in ketosis :confused:

Went from 121.4kilo (19st 1.6lb) to 119kilo (18st 10.4lb) Which gives me a weight loss this week of 2.4kilo (5.3lbs)

Very happy with that and now into the 18st range. With my being a 6.4 male, dead on 18stone is the line between overweight and obese on the BMI chart. Going to up the exercise regime this week and see if I can get out of the obese zone in 2 weeks in time for my Mums 60th

good luck CP, you can do it x

Good to have you back on board CP78, good luck for the coming weeks.

Good luck CP78. You've done amazingly well. Keep it up, you're an inspiration to us all with your journey so far. It because of posts like yours, showing your weight loss, I know I'll do it too. :)

Back