• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 16 WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Whoooo!! well done chick x

that's fantastic super well done!!!

jay ;)

Well done super loss this week and overall! You are an inspiration losing so much and your more than half way through your weight loss journey well done.

Fantastic Clair! Well done lovie

Jon
xx

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Clair, well done on such a big milestone. Your losses each week are just great. You are making such fab progress.

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
wow! thats amazing, you are doing fantastically well! I always love to hear such good reports from people who are on LT long term, it can be a little demoralising if one dwells too much on how much weight they have to lose but seeing stories like this helps keep us all motivated, congrats! :)

Thanks Jay,

How are you finding Lipotrim so far?

Clair x
Clair,

my first weigh in tomorrow so really looking forward to that, the first 2/3 days were pretty tough but now i've cracked it!!:cool:

Jay ;)

Jay,

Yes, this diet is tough at first, but once you have that first WI, you'll be off to a flying start! Good luck for your WI (not that you will need it, of course) & keep us posted as I love to hear how well people are doing!

Clair x