WEEK 16 WEIGH-IN!!!!!!!!

CHARLEYSANGEL

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

Just had my 16th weigh-in and lost 4lbs, making a total loss of 5 stone 2lbs Whooooo Hooooooo!
I'm thrilled!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Clair x

Whoooo!! well done chick x

that's fantastic super well done!!!

jay ;)

Well done super loss this week and overall! You are an inspiration losing so much and your more than half way through your weight loss journey well done.

Fantastic Clair! Well done lovie

Jon
xx

Clair, well done on such a big milestone. Your losses each week are just great. You are making such fab progress.

wow! thats amazing, you are doing fantastically well! I always love to hear such good reports from people who are on LT long term, it can be a little demoralising if one dwells too much on how much weight they have to lose but seeing stories like this helps keep us all motivated, congrats! :)

Thanks Jay,

How are you finding Lipotrim so far?

Clair x

Clair,

my first weigh in tomorrow so really looking forward to that, the first 2/3 days were pretty tough but now i've cracked it!!:cool:

Jay ;)

Jay,

Yes, this diet is tough at first, but once you have that first WI, you'll be off to a flying start! Good luck for your WI (not that you will need it, of course) & keep us posted as I love to hear how well people are doing!

Clair x

Back