WEEK 17 WEIGH IN RESULT

thinme

Hello everyone,

Just have to share this with you i am now in the 12 stone range of weight and am very happy.

I went for my weekly visit with my counsellor last night and have lost another 2 pounds.:)

Am hoping next week to acheive my 7 stone loss as i now only have another 4 pounds to go. It would be such a bonus.

It has taken me only 17 weeks to lose 6 stones 10 pounds and my counsellor is so happy for me that she is putting me forward for CD slimmer of the year.

Stephx

Last edited:
way to go thinme!!!

that is truly a STUPENDOUS loss.....

WELL DONE YOU!

My god that is absolutely fantastic! Well done, you're a real inspiration!

If you ever post some photos let me know I'd love to see the transformation :)

Kath x

Wow, all that weight in 17 weeks? Congratulations. I have 7 1/2 to lose. Your message is a welcomed encouragement to those who have a large amount of weight to lose.

WOW :eek: what a tremendous loss! You must be ovewr the moon! :D
well done xxxxx

Wow! that is brilliant!!!! :)
I'm new to minimins tonight :confused: so bear with me!
That is really inspirational ... i started CD 30/08 and in 10 weeks have lost 5st but starting to struggle now ... help!! I'm getting married in February and i want to be 12/14 but today i didn't think it was possible .. thankyou so much for motivating me! Well done you !

Wow! that is brilliant!!!! :)
I'm new to minimins tonight :confused: so bear with me!
That is really inspirational ... i started CD 30/08 and in 10 weeks have lost 5st but starting to struggle now ... help!! I'm getting married in February and i want to be 12/14 but today i didn't think it was possible .. thankyou so much for motivating me! Well done you !

Hello Lizzie! welcome :)

5 stone in 10 weeks, blimey! that is amazing! really amazing! I hope you're feeling very proud :) I wish I had found these VLCD's before I got married. You can do it girl, stick at it, you've done so well keep going :)

Kath x

thanks kath, its flippin hard work !! i swear by litres upon litres of water(no more than 8)and my young son keeps me active!!but having a total of 9stone to lose, i'm not sure if i can do it by the wedding in Feb!! help!
i'm getting used to the forums ... its great knowing i'm not alone !!

thanks all for your kind comments.

I will post some pictures on here when i know how to. I have them for all along my journey and at different weight losses.

can anyone help me, i have my start date photo saved to my desktop.

if anyone is able to tell me how to post a picture that would be great

Stephx

thanks all for your kind comments.

I will post some pictures on here when i know how to. I have them for all along my journey and at different weight losses.

can anyone help me, i have my start date photo saved to my desktop.

if anyone is able to tell me how to post a picture that would be great

Stephx

When you post a message, if you scroll down you will see Manage Attachments - click on that then click Browse, when you find your pictures double click then click upload :)

Back