Week 17 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
another 6.5lbs gone this week and that officially puts me over the 8st mark :party0049::party0049:
hope all are doing well this week

Fantastic
Brilliant
Awesome
Amazing
Incredible

Just some of the words that spring to mind when
i see the amount you have lost!!!

Well done, great work!!! xx

Wow...totally amazing. Well don

Dat is so fantastic.. Chuck..very proud of you.. wish I had that staying power... can't wait to see the updated pics..

Well done, you inspire every week

bloody hell chuck, you rocking it at the mo. well, youve rocked it all the way through really. as always im gonna say, keep up the good work and keep inspiring us. :D:D:D

kerryxxx

Aw Chuck you r doing so well, u rock!!! X

Well done chuck!! You've lost twice as much as me in exactly the same time - how amazing are you?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic chuck, well done, woo! :) x

thanks all for the nice comments :) , hopefully il be at my goal by the end of june - mid july :)

LT

Well done Chuck and all those who are on Lipotrim diet.
I have been on Slimming World diet for more than 2 months although I have lost some weight but it's not coming off with the speed I need. I am going in for an operation in a few months time so I thought I will give LT a try.
I have been down to my local chemist and
they have ordered LT for me after a lengthy consultation with a pharmacist.
I am starting on Saturday, I just hope that I have discipline to adhere to it.:love047:

well done chuck - you will be at your goal in no time at all xx

well done your an insperation to all of us ..keep up the good work !!!

thanks for all the lovely comments :) , your all a great inspiration for me and you always keep me motivated to keep going xx

Well done on yet another fab week. You are inspirational !!!!

astonishing chuck you are def inspirational, and a success. well done :) x

thats brill :D

well done to you and hope you keep up the speedy weight loss

xx

Back