week 18 weigh in

bexnkev

Silver Member
well, another good week...5 more lbs gone forever...that makes 6 st 8lbs, or 92lbs!!! only 4 more lbs and I'm half way there!!! and I'm in the 17stone for the first time in nearly 10 years!!!! yippee :D

Oh my goodness, that's astonishingly fantastic!! A huge well done to you, and keep up the good work! xxx

Ooh and you're in Suffolk too! yay!

I certainly am, live between bury and Diss... I go to a LLC in stowmarket, what about you? just realised you is doing CD lol and a big thank you :)

well done Bex :D

:wow: :wow: :wow: Bex you are just brilliant! So very very happy for you ---- you enjoy being in those 17's while you can mrs cos you're not gonna be in them long xx

I really hope your motivation comes back Claire cos you can do this :D I'm sending you some of mine to see if it helps :)

I know... I hope so too! I don't know what has made me lose it...!! Maybe because I never remember being the size I am now?!!? So am kinda under the impression that I've done it!! LOL Even though I've got so far to go!!

Hmmm... its a weird one... atleast I've lasted 3 days :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yep Claire, you've lasted 3 days and you should look on the positive side and be proud of yourself for doing that --- you're doing great honey, stick with it xx

Just keep going Claire, cos you've got the worse 3 days done, should be back in ketosis now (hopefully)... I'm keeping everything crossed for you that things come good for ya ;)

My God Bexnkev, you've done brilliantly. Well done.

omg thats wonderful

thats wonderful bex- well done you :D xxx

Back