Week 19 & 20 weigh in!!!!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Im sooooo happy Im 1 1/2 pounds short of 5 stone!!!!!!!!!! :):)

I lost 5 1/2 pounds week 19 & 20 as my cdc was away last week so didnt get weighed.

I am going for my training for cdc next week and after my next wi I dont need to go to my cdc for weighin anymore:cry:

I am sooooooo happy I am close to my goal I set but wouldnt mind being lighter than that.... but will take each week as it comes!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Im so nearly there I LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS moving up to 810 now!!!!

wow well done you.
you must be so proud of yourself hun.they are amazing losses

That is amazing! Well done!

Woo hoo - that is fab news hon, you must be sooooo proud. You are an inspiration xx

Well done, yr an inspiration and yr photos r amazing!!!!!

Awwwwww Curly thats a fabby loss for the last two weeks and well done on almost touching goal!!!

I am so proud of you,... you know how much you inpsire me!!

I will be hot on your heels it doesnt seem two mins ago since you had a couple of stone left to lose too!

Don't forget to keep posting over here when you get to goal.. I will be looking for your maintainers diary thread!!

Big huge hugs!!!

xx

:clap:Brilliant, your journey has been amazing, you look fantastic, you will make a great CDC. 20 Weeks on and your still having good losses great stuff curly.

Well done Curly, that's really fantastic - I bet you are on cloud 9! You are a real inspiration to me - photos are fab too!

Just wanted to say Well done, you are an inspiration x :D

Congratulations and best wishes for 810, goal attainment and new career as CDC.

Woohoo Curly, well done on your excellent weightloss. I remember you were the first person I spoke to when I first came on the forum and you had a few weeks more on CD than me, but it looks like we are going to reach goal around the same time, so here's to goal for us both!!

Well done hon, I am so proud of you and good luck with your CD training. If your posts on here are anything to go by you are gonna make one fab, gorgeous and totally inspiring CDC xx

YOU....ARE.....AMAZING!!!!
What a super result hun, and to still be losing the weight like this so close to goal is just bloomin wonderful!
Hope the training goes well too.....you'll be a fabulous motivation to your clients hun!
xxx

well done mariss takes our total to nearly 12 stone between the 2 of us

amazing to think we only started 4.5 months ago

Well done, 5 1/2lb after this length of time on it is fantastic, you'll make a superb CDC, i'm sure!!

fantastic - you need to change your name from "curlywurly" to "skinnymini"

Back