Week 1on Lipotrim

My journey begins long as it may be I want to lose 5 stones. I used Lipotrim a couple of years ago and lost 3.5 stones I have tried to restart a number of times without success but am determined to do it this time.Would really like to share my journey with you. I go for my first weigh in on Monday and have kept to it totally . So far I am not feeling too bad just a little tired and cold drinking plenty of water which Is stopping the headaches I think Hopefully will have a good weigh in on Monday. Would be great to talk to others just starting on their journey

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Lulabelle :) welcome back on the journey. I wish you good luck. Yeah keep up the water intake, it makes such a difference.

Thanks well I had my first weigh in and lost 12pounds so feel like it has all been worth it just the kick start I need

Fab loss well done!! How are you feeling?

Thanks everyone for the comments I feel not too bad a little tired but I am going to bed earlier and sleeping well. Still drinking plenty can honestly say no headache so far at all terrible metallic taste after shakes but using the breathe freshness I have to say the highlight of my day at the moment is cleaning my teeth :) sad know !! Hoping I can get through Mother's Day planning to stay busy and maybe go for a walk not something I usually would do but hey everything has to change. Will keep you posted x

Well I am on week three and still motivated week two lost five pounds week three four pounds so total for 21days is 21pounds was-a little disappointed with four pounds as was hoping to maintain at least five but all good feeling much better in myself energy has kicked in so should be able to exercise soon it's great to hear other peoples success stories helps to keep positive am missing food not food but chewing and that weekend glasss of wine is a killer in fact I cannot remember how many years I have had wine every weekend let alone three without any major achievement not even a sip my only slip was Mother's Day I had a piece of grilled chicken and have had a small piece of salmon as just needed to feel I could have something else in my mouth Keep you posted xx

Hi,

Hi there, I am new to lipo trim its my first week and I am on Day 6, can't wait to be weighed yet determined to shift this of. I was going to nibble something but put it down. I need some inspiration.

Asians

My journey begins long as it may be I want to lose 5 stones. I used Lipotrim a couple of years ago and lost 3.5 stones I have tried to restart a number of times without success but am determined to do it this time.Would really like to share my journey with you. I go for my first weigh in on Monday and have kept to it totally . So far I am not feeling too bad just a little tired and cold drinking plenty of water which Is stopping the headaches I think Hopefully will have a good weigh in on Monday. Would be great to talk to others just starting on their journey

Back