Week 2 .. and ive undone all my hard work :(

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
So im feeling a bit pants! ...

I didnt take tabs on friday cos we went to a birthday party so i thought id try and play safe! and it sort of went from there, Didnt take them on saturday or sunday either :(
So now here i am kicking myself, and feeling like crap for letting myself down Yet again !!!!

Ive had a sneaky look at the scales and the weight id lost last week is back! . and im due to get weighed at ww tonight! :confused: WHY do i do it to myself! I know its not good for me! My bowels have shut down and refuse to work! ... and last week i went daily! i feel bloated, heavy, and tired, and i know its down to eating crap! ..
Oh how i wish i could bottle this feeling! It may remind me in future ! ....

sorry to be on a downer! .. Im back to it this morning though and tab taken with weetabix ...
Ive got my first months w.i at docs in 2 weeks so ive got to get a grip!

I totally understand what your saying, and for what its worth, I have stayed on the Xenical even with some naughty treats and gained weight regardless of any bowel movements :( Also feeling very low, dissapointed and unmotivated...

But good news is, we are still on the pills and have to get on track and so the saying goes.....

WE CAN DO THIS!

Keep going x

Hi pirate hun, the important thing is that your back on track now.
We all have times where we slip up, for me its the fact i got back on with it that made this time different.
You may have put a bit on this week, but with determination you can be back in the right direction next week. :)

well done for coming back and starting again , chin up we all make mistakes christ i diid along my way. x

Agree with all above. The main thing is that you are still here and facing up to things. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get straight back on! Will be thinkin of ya x

Back