Week 2 - can i..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    have bars as its week 2 tomorrow and im not giving up at all!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

technically you are not supposed to have them until you have completed a full two weeks - so the start of your third week.If you can, I'd wait. I didnt want to wait, but I did and it was so nice when I got to have them - it won't be long! x
  4. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

why can't you actually have them on the 2nd week

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I think it's to do with making sure you are well established in ketosis. Some people are sensitive to them and it can knock them out of ketosis, so it's just to be safe x
  6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Damn i was looking forward to a choc bar!
  7. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

they are def worth the wait....but its only another 7 days hun and sorry to be a bore but if we're doing this diet we may as well do it properly ...sorry if i sounded like a teacher/parent....just want everyone to do well !! :) :) :)x
  8. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    No claire i appreciate the truth! I will be really looking forward to ext sat lol so i can have that beloved choc bar.

Im planning on buying soup this week so have that too look forward too, will be nice to eat with the family as such!
  9. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

and try to order mix a mousse to make your shake into a mousse...it tastes very similar to angel delight....its delicious :) x
  10. stinkabell

stinkabell Full Member

I was told the bars can slow weightloss down, is that the experience of anyone?
  11. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

no, not my experience - I have been having them since the last 4 weeks and had my four week weigh in on wednesday just gone and lost 17lb - that's just over 4lb a week and I have a bar every day. I am really pleased with 4lb a week, so unless you think that's not a good loss, then no it doesn't slow it down. I think some people are more sensitive to them though, so you will have to see how it goes and hopefully you will be like me :D
  12. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    in ire we can get the bars in the first week but dont have the mix a mousse thing dont think!!
  13. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    my cd gave me 4 bars this week (week 2) to give a go so far no problems and scales have moved since wi x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.