Week 2 completed!

Rissole76

Week 2 Complete! :D did the cardio this morning, not as bad as week 1. Roll on week three. I still have a lot to lose but I can really feel my stomach getting flatter and my arms more toned. My muffin top is slowly disappearing too, love kettlebells!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Wow you are powering through the kettleworx :) good on ya

I'm a newbie to, well, to exercise in general. Just started Kettleworx yesterday though. Started with Cardio and my gosh can i feel it today!!! Doing core tomorrow, then resistance saturday (if i've survived tomorrow lol!) and then monday i'm going to do an extra fat burn workout :) (though this might be being too optimistic considering i'd have completed my 1st kettleworx week AND have started my first loooong day at university on monday lol).

I see this post was a week ago, and you've go on to nearly complete week 4 now. How is it? Have you noticed massive changes in your physique? I see you're calorie counting... is it affecting your weightloss? in either a positive or negative way? i hope the pain subsides during the 6 weeks... then again, no pain no gain and all that lol xx

:) Xxx

Back