week 2 day 4 and i'm just fed up

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
its not even the diet really. My hair is falling out....alot. its so depressing. i know it will grow back but its still makes me feel a little less feminine.

and i have to admit i nearly ate a sausage today... i didn't but i really really really wanted to just chew something.

my will power has gone for a ride today with this whole hair thing.

Aww hun, you will be ok. I have been like this the past week, it's so hard sometimes (I am on my 6th week now). But, it really is worth it, you just have to remember why you are doing it x

aww (((hugs))) no point in eating a sausage, you will just feel worse and the guilt after wards sooo isnt worth it. the hair will grow back prob even better than it is now :) xx

oh, that's really scary, after just one week of CD?

are you prone to losing your hair, eg totm, pregnancy etc

it must be a shock to see it so soon
xxx

Oh hon. It was the thing I was most afraid of about this diet. I ended up being okay, but I know how it must suck. Keep at it because it will grow back healthier than before. Also, I heard here before about a soap they use with leukemia patients that helps it grow faster. It's called LUSH i think? Otherwise, try picking up fortifying shampoo and conditioner; that might help.

thanks everyone. i'm feeling a little better today. i went out to the flicks last night and was very very good. had a good nights sleep and decided to do my measurements this morning for a little motivation. i have lost 2 inches from my waist since wednesday. woo hooo!!!! its so worth it.
my OH has cheered me up to. he went searching through the loft and found my old drama wigs and says it could be like having another woman!!! charmer

Aww bless your OH :) Glad you're feeling a bit better. Just remember why you're doing CD and that we're all here to support you ;)

thanx moo xoxox

You can do this, babycake. I know you can!

Take Zinc.. that will stop your hair falling out. That's what your body is deficient in if it is happening!

It's so easily fixed, keep ya chin up!!

cheers stink. zinc wont cause me to fall out of ketenosis ?

Your gonna be doing this a while, like me.. it's a long time to be losing your hair!

I bleached mine so much it fell out, I shaved it all off and wore a hat for ages.. don't be that person lol

Just checking in on you. Are you feeling better? I hope so! Don't give up - remember hair loss is a side effect of rapid weight loss no matter what diet you decide to use. Ask yourself if temporary thinning, which zinc can help stop, is worth it to be skinny forever! You can lose these lbs. forever and your hair will grow back thicker than before, or you can slow the weight loss and keep the hair AND the lbs. To me, that sealed it. I'll trade off something replaceable and hideable to get rid of the lbs forever, wouldn't you? Chin up - you're doing beautifully!

Just checking in on you. Are you feeling better? I hope so! Don't give up - remember hair loss is a side effect of rapid weight loss no matter what diet you decide to use. Ask yourself if temporary thinning, which zinc can help stop, is worth it to be skinny forever! You can lose these lbs. forever and your hair will grow back thicker than before, or you can slow the weight loss and keep the hair AND the lbs. To me, that sealed it. I'll trade off something replaceable and hideable to get rid of the lbs forever, wouldn't you? Chin up - you're doing beautifully!

Ditto. Well said.

Back