Week 2 Down...

zerotohero?

Went for weigh in today and another 4 down.
Thats 12 pounds in 2 weeks:D Happy days
Also took measurements and have lost 6.5 inches

OMG Zerotohero, that's a brilliant loss in only 2 short weeks, wowee!! What an incentive to keep going!
Well done...you're well on the way from zero to hero (not that you've ever been a zero to us xx)

Congratulations on this weeks weight loss - Well done you ! :flowers:

Well Done Hun your doing great x

Ta everyone
Went away for weekend with friends and ended up eating but I stuck to protein veg and salad only. Drank tea and water and didnt put on a pound so happy days.
Am back home now and restarting in the morning.
Was shocked by how much my portion sizes have changed in 2 weeks only. So back on for another 3 weeks then I have another weekend away with some girlfriend so am hoping to lose a another stone for that.
Over the weekend I wore a dress I had bought the end of July and it was too big on me and I had to add a belt to my jeans to keep them up so yipppeeeee. Am holding off on buying new clothes til I get to a 14 as I have some 16s already and am hoping to start getting into them for my next weekend away. So I have dropped from a large 18/20 to a smaller 18 in 2 weeks.
Soon I will be fabulous instead of flabulous lol :)

That's brill news Zerotohero! Well done on the portion control...that's the downfall of many of us I'm sure!
Hope you'd a fab weekend away and the fact you felt good in your clothes probably added to the joy of quality time with friends. You certainly will be even more fabulous in the very near future!

x S

Back