week 2 need support

natasha85

hi im on week 2 any one with me to share food dairys and for support as i have joined body optimise and not a class pleae help as need the support

Hi

I don't go to a class either, keep at it. Just think of getting into a smaller size pair of jeans. I think I've gone down 2 sizes so far. Now I need to go through the wardrobe, some new clothes are in order.

SW is easy to get to grips with. I stick with what I did a few years ago. Red and Green days.

Try getting some recipe books or search this site. There are some good ones and you don't feel like your dieting.

Don't give up!

Sue

thanks, sue, just i dont i dont have a class to go to. would you mind if i had to give you my weight loss each week it would be good for me to tell some one how i doing

There's a food diary section toward the top of the main forum. That's where people post their daily menus so you'll find lots of ideas and inspiration there. If you create a thread and post some of your menus people can have a look and igive you suggestions for things that could possibly be tweaked or spot things you might be doing wrong. You'll also find it helps keep you on track if you write down everything you eat.

Hi Natasha,

I'm on week two too (say that out loud, it sounds daft:p).

I know this diet/eating plan works, as I lost a stone earlier in the year.

I stopped coming to this forum and gradually started stuffing myself again so gained the weight back again.

I'm doing it by myself, but with the lovely people on here I don't feel like I am.

So welcome.

Tina x

Hia guys

I have been going to SW for 1 1/2 years. Lost 2stone in 2 months but put it back on again (and more) and have now lost just over 1 stone again. Ive been on EVERY diet in the world(i think!) This is by far he best one so keep going!!!

Natasha, why don't you put it in your signature? That way everyone can see how well you are doing, and it will keep you motivated. You'll see that most people do that here. Good luck!

Back