week 2 need support

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by natasha85, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. natasha85

natasha85 Member

hi im on week 2 any one with me to share food dairys and for support as i have joined body optimise and not a class pleae help as need the support

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I don't go to a class either, keep at it. Just think of getting into a smaller size pair of jeans. I think I've gone down 2 sizes so far. Now I need to go through the wardrobe, some new clothes are in order.

SW is easy to get to grips with. I stick with what I did a few years ago. Red and Green days.

Try getting some recipe books or search this site. There are some good ones and you don't feel like your dieting.

Don't give up!

Sue

4. natasha85

natasha85 Member

thanks, sue, just i dont i dont have a class to go to. would you mind if i had to give you my weight loss each week it would be good for me to tell some one how i doing

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There's a food diary section toward the top of the main forum. That's where people post their daily menus so you'll find lots of ideas and inspiration there. If you create a thread and post some of your menus people can have a look and igive you suggestions for things that could possibly be tweaked or spot things you might be doing wrong. You'll also find it helps keep you on track if you write down everything you eat.

6. bookseller

bookseller Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.46%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Natasha,

I'm on week two too (say that out loud, it sounds daft:p).

I know this diet/eating plan works, as I lost a stone earlier in the year.

I stopped coming to this forum and gradually started stuffing myself again so gained the weight back again.

I'm doing it by myself, but with the lovely people on here I don't feel like I am.

So welcome.

Tina x

7. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Hia guys

I have been going to SW for 1 1/2 years. Lost 2stone in 2 months but put it back on again (and more) and have now lost just over 1 stone again. Ive been on EVERY diet in the world(i think!) This is by far he best one so keep going!!!

8. natasha85

natasha85 Member

can i give any of you guys my weight loss each week to keep me going

9. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Natasha, why don't you put it in your signature? That way everyone can see how well you are doing, and it will keep you motivated. You'll see that most people do that here. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.