Week 2 refeed weigh in

Amanda105

Silver Member
Bare in mind Ive done 2 weeks on day 1
Which is one meal 2 shakes a day

I've lost another 3.5lbs

I'm over the moon,... Anybody that reads my refeed diary will know this lol, I'm a panic stricken idiot on a Friday And saturday morning lol but today I had nothing to worry about...

So I am now going to start Day 2 for the next 2 weeks hopefully..

Thanks to u all for the support xxx

See, told you so! That's brilliant Amanda x

Ps time to set a new goal weight? You're way under your existing one!

Well done hunni.... So well deserved x x x

You are certainly a Lipotrim success story x x x

I'm not gonna set my new goal weight till after Xmas...

This is because at the moment I wanted to get below 14 stone so if any fluctuations or putting weight on I should say, I know if I go over the 14 it's a problem

But in the new year, prob end of feb more realistically my new goal weight will be 12 stone, which is my healthy weight...

I'm very regimented pmsl

I'm not gonna set my new goal weight till after Xmas...

This is because at the moment I wanted to get below 14 stone so if any fluctuations or putting weight on I should say, I know if I go over the 14 it's a problem

But in the new year, prob end of feb more realistically my new goal weight will be 12 stone, which is my healthy weight...

I'm very regimented pmsl

That you are! But it's working for you so why the hell not! Anyway Amanda your scarcely even a tiny bit overweight now. Better to set the bar a bit higher and be able to maintain it then set it too low and fall off the wagon.......says she who has done just that a few times in the past........now, why can't I practise what I preach? Lol

That's great news Amanda. There is some hope for re-feeding ... I have been told my my nurse that re-feed is the most difficult stage!!! I am only on wk5 ...seems such a long road ahead!!:)

I'm just glad I chose to do day one for a couple of weeks etc...

I now know I can continue to lose eating one meal a day... Lol method for my madness lol

No it's notjust because of that ive done it like this so I have more time for my body to recover and keep track of how the different foods effect my weight.. I didn't think I'd get the same info without doing each day for a couple of weeks...

Im an accountant, statistics is my game pmsl xx

Thanks again all xx

Well done, enjoy your 2 meals a day x

Back