Week 2 results

maro11

Another 7 pounds off this week,:) that is 15 pounds in two weeks. Just the motivation I need to keep going.It's eight weeks exactly until my dream holiday and I want to loose 28 more pounds by then.
Good luck to everyone for this new week

That's brilliant - wonderful losses!! You'll get to your target no problem!!
Lx

Hi, im new here but wanted to say well done you!! How have you found it and did you manage this by doing SS and have you exercised? Sorry... alot of questions :)

Hi Charlie Woo Woo, yes I did SS, it is hard especially the first week but then you get in the zone, have loads of energy. I have never cleaned so much!! I have not exercised as yet but am joining a gym this week. I want to loose 7 stone altogether .
I started CD a few years ago, (the info on my profile is old) but gave up as I fell pregnant. I so don't want to quit this time, I have to do it.
Two mums on the school run asked me if I had lost weight last week, I was only a week and a half on the diet so was really shocked.

Congratulations. I found the 2nd week the hardest since I didn't have the initial 1st week motivation, so to stick to it and get a great loss is an achievement!

Im so glad that alot of people who seem to find the first week hard says it gets better and carrys on with it. Ive found this week really hard, Ive had all the bad side effects. You must have been so chuffed with yourself when you were asked about your weight loss. I can feel a differance already after 6 days but I get my first weigh in tomorrow so will see how that goes.
Im so glad this forum exists and there are people who understand and are going thru this :)

Back