Week 2 Weigh In - OH MY GOD!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
So i step on the scales expecting 3 or 4lbs after my 10 lb loss last week....

8lbs!!!!:eek:

Actually can't believe it. Pass that water... I'm going in!!

Sx

Thats Fantastic Sarahlou !!!!!!!!:D:D:D. Great losses . well done you!!!!. Keep up the good work now. You are in the groove!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i step on the scales expecting 3 or 4lbs after my 10 lb loss last week....

8lbs!!!!:eek:

Actually can't believe it. Pass that water... I'm going in!!

Sx

Well done Sarah fantastic two weeks and you should be proud of yourself.
I'm half way through re-feed week and finding it great but will be scared to get on scales on tues- I would have stayed on tfr for longer but I'm going on hol 8th June and thought I'd better re-feed. Think I'll come back to tfr after as I've 2 more stones to lose. Keep going chick x:)

Hi Sarahlou, thats fantastic!! Well I'm in wk2 and got the same 10lb loss in my 1st wk so here's hoping I get the same wk2 weight as you!!! Keep up the good work xx

Well done !!!! That fantastic, well done to you ! I have done CD for 1 week tomorrow - hope i can loose as much as you in week one and two... Xx

Ha ha thats absolutley fantastic!! So pleased for you. And what a motivator for week 3!!

Wow well done Sarahlou that's great going a stone in 2wks, I hope you are proud of yourself, keep up the great work :clap:

freakin ell!! :wow: well done! :D

Well done Sarahlou, another 8lbs is fantastic going!!

Keep doing what you're doing cos it's obviously working wonders.

YAAAAAAY Sarahlou!Well done!Be proud of urself missus! More that 1 stone gone in 2 weeks, that is fantastic!

Good on ye!

XOX

That is outstanding! Well done - dontcha just love this diet??!! xx

Hi Sarahlou, well done you, that's a fantastic weight loss. You deserve it so enjoy it and it should keep you totally motivated now for the coming weeks. Well done again.
Doirin

Hey... well done you!! thats great, keep it up!! :)

Well done sarah that is fantastic! I'm delighted for you. hope you have a great week and good luck with the next weigh in! Weigh in's are fantastic motivators. Keeping shining x

well done sarahlou thats ace!!
Jodie x

Back