Week 2 Weigh In TFR

BellaMamma

:sigh:
Well, I just had my 2nd weigh in, I've been on TFR, NO CHEATING at ALL! And I only lost 2lb:cry:
I've been doing well the past few days, and thought I'd add more time on. I started with the goal of making it one week, then quickly changed to 3. Been thinking I could go longer... But... with only losing 2lb this week on top of 5 lb last week, I suddenly feel demotivated. It's a lot of money when the pounds aren't coming off...:cry:I've got another 2 stone to lose.

Even though it doesn't seem a lot to you, thats half a stone in 2 weeks!
You can't look at it as though you aren't doing well :)
At the end of the day, those 2lbs are still off, which is very much, the right direction!

Amy x

Well done, like Amylouise1 said its in the right direction. I'm sure the pounds will start flying off xx

Hi Bellamamma,
Like you,I'm an all or nothing person and I too, despite these lovely comments would have felt depleted especially after all the other great losses on the forum. We kind of build ourselves up to lose loads and then when we don't it's like oh well why did I bother in the first place?! and Logic that you have lost half a stone does not come into it as we want it off now, right now and working hard to get there is not in our vocabulary.
But I think we should both learn something out of this, it didn't come on overnight, so why should it come off overnight and we just have to wait!!! anyway I am sure it will speed up soon, wait one more week and see what happens xxx Keep us posted

:sigh:
Well, I just had my 2nd weigh in, I've been on TFR, NO CHEATING at ALL! And I only lost 2lb:cry:
I've been doing well the past few days, and thought I'd add more time on. I started with the goal of making it one week, then quickly changed to 3. Been thinking I could go longer... But... with only losing 2lb this week on top of 5 lb last week, I suddenly feel demotivated. It's a lot of money when the pounds aren't coming off...:cry:I've got another 2 stone to lose.

Hi,
I am on day 5 of LT TFR and I weighed myself on day three and only lost a pound,my weigh in is Tuesday and I too,despite three litres of water a day and total 100% think I will lose 2 or 3 pounds, and will be gutted like u in all honesty as u said 36pound a weigh is alot of money.however I keep thinking how greedy I am and how easy I gain weight,so if I carried on with my normal eating and say gained pound every 2 weeks, in a year that's 36 pound GAIN in weight, for me it's now or never I need to control my constant comfort eating. I need to repeat daily to myself why I am doing this,and I imagine how good it will be come next summer just to get up and stick on a vest top and shorts without having to worry about my rubber ring/muffin top...how shopping could be fun not an emotional nightmare.but mainly for me it's to be able to confidently take my 3 year old swimming. Stick with it,I'm sure week three will show a greater loss Hun :) xxx

Back