Week 2 weigh in !!

o2bslim

Well, I can't believe it. 6lb loss. Now totalling 1st 1lb IN TWO WEEKS!! Mind you although I've been absolutely religious, I have found it no walk in the park. Not eating and joining in the family meal has made me irritable and frustrated but I've carries on regardless and losing this amount in such a short space of time has made me feel better! Mind you, quick question to anybody who can advise? I had to result in taking Dolculax last wednesday, as I hadn't and couldn't go, but the problem now is, since I've had that clear-out, I haven't gone since then! Now that will be a week on Wednesday, I don't really want to result in taking more Dolculax, but I'm going to have to do something soon, before I explode! Any suggestions? By the way, I drink about 3 and a half litres of water a day. Please help if you can.

Well done ..really good loss for week 2 ...

Hi OB2SLIM

yippee on your weight loss thats amazing

Now to the toilet issue, I was the same as you and now I add 2 or 3 teaspoons of that phyllis husk stuff to my crisps every single day and I go regular as clockwork everyday and feel alot better for it

Question for all does the SS alter your periods as I was a month late then went a week and now I am spotting

I am 50 soon as this has never happened before or am I, as my lovely YOUNG daughter keeps reminding me, on the change ????

I have been constantly bleeding since starting this diet, which is a real pain!!!! but I have been told it is because you are getting everything your body needs. Hopefully it will settle down soon...Love

Well, I can't believe it. 6lb loss. Now totalling 1st 1lb IN TWO WEEKS!! Mind you although I've been absolutely religious, I have found it no walk in the park. Not eating and joining in the family meal has made me irritable and frustrated but I've carries on regardless and losing this amount in such a short space of time has made me feel better! Mind you, quick question to anybody who can advise? I had to result in taking Dolculax last wednesday, as I hadn't and couldn't go, but the problem now is, since I've had that clear-out, I haven't gone since then! Now that will be a week on Wednesday, I don't really want to result in taking more Dolculax, but I'm going to have to do something soon, before I explode! Any suggestions? By the way, I drink about 3 and a half litres of water a day. Please help if you can.

WOOO HOOOO !!!! FAB loss in 2 weeks :D

you are doing soooo well.....

Re the 'number 2s' problem....:rolleyes: I use Psyllium Husks in my shakes every day and have found I don't have any probs... buy mine from Healthspan Vitamin supplements. Buy tax-free vitamins online with Healthspan (free delivery in UK)there is also a 'sticky' at the top of the Cambridge forum which discusses constipation.....that may help too.

Keep up the great work hun....

love

Debz
xx

Fab loss so far, keep up the good work!!

I had your, erm, problem too in the first couple of weeksand tried Movicol sachets which helped me but have found that since I've been on the bars from week 3 I haven't had the same difficulty. I've just done my 6th week and have settled into a routine of alternating the cranberry and peanut bars, they've got bits to crunch in them and they're really keeping me regular!!

Like you I keep up my water intake, probably about 4 and a half litres a day.

Back