Week 2 Weigh In!

Shaz1980

Hi all. Hope everyone is ok. Well I went to get weighed today and I was feeling quite down with totm and thinking i had not lost much if any. I have lost 6 pounds and i am so happy. I can't believe i have lost 1 pound off 1 and a half stone in 2 weeks. I love LT. Went into town and bought some new clothes for a girlie weekend in london this weekend but i will be sticking LT all the way. Must admit that I used to feel anxious about going out before as I felt like people were staring but losing this weight has given the confidence to really look forward to it.

Thanks for listening
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, well done! You'll have a fab weekend with your new confidence!!

well done on your loss, especially as its TOTM, i went today and its also mine and i stayed the same............GUTTED

Wooohoo that's just fantastic Shaz! Such a great loss!

Boo at TOTM. I've got it too. We all take it at the same time in here!

Well done sweetie! Here's to another great loss next week!

X

well done hun dats a brilliant result especially with totm. you will feel great wen you got out dressing is so much more fun wen you feel better about yourself.

hey that is AMAZING! Well done you- bet you're on cloud nine!

x

Well done and have a lovely weekend.

Fantastic result Shaz. Great you're feeling so positive.

Jon
x

I too am on TOTM and had my 2nd weigh in last night, lost 4lbs so not too bad but you must be over the moon!!!! have a brill wkend i think you deserve it lol! x

Thank you everyone. I am really lookin forward to a good weekend. We will be going to lots of bars and clubs and they keep askin me why I am not goona drink but I just told them I dont need drink to have a good time. Hopefully shed some pounds on the dance floor lol
xxxx

Back