Week 2 Weigh In

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
OMG I'm soooo pleased today!! I lost another 3.4lbs taking my total loss in 2 weeks on LT to 12.8lbs and my grand total lost to 23.6lbs!

I also did my string thing (neck, upper arms, bust, under bust, waist, hips, thighs and calves - yes, I'm thorough =p) and then measured how many inches to the second knot and I was stunned, 24 inches lost so far in just 2 weeks on LT!! O.O Woohoo!!

Day 15 today and not a hunger pang to be found. Sailing through this early part of the plan and am so grateful to my body for co-operating this time around. Here's to a successful week 3!

Ooooh, while I'm here though I just want to ask something but it may be TMI for some people. Despite taking laxatives I haven't been to the loo for a week o_O It got me thinking though, what's *normal* for LT? I take medication which reduces the frequency I go anyway so my pre-LT normal was about 3 times a week. Anyone else not going that much? I know it's not a pleasant topic for discussion and apologies but am wondering if I should be worried or not.

Thanks for your help and continued support, I couldn't do it without all you wonderful guys and girls ^.^

Well done! Great loss & look at those inches disappearing!!

Erm...I actually can't think of how often in relation to the TMI question, but definitely a lot less frequently, so it's probably not an issue until it's making you uncomfortable?

Hannah

Fantastic hunni - what amazing inch loss!!

I'm not going 'much' - maybe once/twice a week to be honest. Still using dulcoease too

That's another great loss Cookeh! I'm so pleased for you. Your inch loss is fantastic! Amazing. You must feel such a difference in your clothes!

Day 15! You're flying through this time. You must have you head in the right place and are determined not to let this weight beat you. Congratulations!

Oh I sure do have poo problems! I'm constantly full of crap :D

Before LT I was always a tad constipated. Now while on LT I've had a bit of a nightmare in the pooing situation. I go a tiny bit every 3-4 days (nothing worth talking about) I have the poo always there, but it won't come out! I've even sat on the loo and cried like a baby trying to get it out (so sorry for tmi)

So I started taking 3 pysllium husks every day (and if I feel extra bunged, I'll take another 3 at night) this helps me go the tiny bit every 3 days. I then take 2 Senokot and 2 Dulcoease every Saturday or Sunday night before bed for a good 'clear out' This works for me, and makes me feel so much better afterwards.

I'm strange as the Senokot makes me feel so sick, and I've actually vomited after taking it. The sickness is not half as uncomfortable as the pain from the constipation, so I'll suffer it.

Try what I do, and see if it helps. I hope you get it sorted soon as it is an awful thing to suffer :(

X

Cookeh....so thrilled for u! U will have a stone gone by next week!

Re the loo question...I would say every couple of days but had to take dulcolax yesterday.

My turn tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Gonna try the string thing too but just on my thigh's cuz I hate my thighs!

Well done on your fab loss and even more well done on your great inch loss. Sorry about the poo situation. I was always regular as clock work but now it is about three times a week. I take 2 psllium husks every day. This is only additional fibre NOT a laxative. If taking these it is important to take an additional 250 mls of water with every two of them as these act by absorbing water into the bowel to flush it out.
Try them for a couple of weeks and see if they help keep you a bit more regular.

Well done, seems like you are really in the right frame of mind for this weight loss stuff.

Iv only "been"twice in 11 days and not much to report. I'm going to take laxatives on sat if I dont go again by then.

Keep up the good work xxx

Urgh... so sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, been one of those weeks.

Thank you all so much for your advise and congrats. As it happened, about half an hour after I posted that message I *went* ... typical isn't it? I think maybe once a week is gonna be my norm, just wish it was *before* weigh day, not after I've just weighed in and had a cuppa!! lol ^.^

Hi Cookeh, very well done on your weight loss...you are sooo on your way! On the toilet subject, yes, I`m going a lot less frequently now, which is perfectly normal. Have had a bit of constipation, but have tried the Fibreclear and the next day i go easily again. I would suggest you talking to your pharmacist, after all they are the experts! take care. xx

HI hun only seeing this thread now. Ive been on weird times this week so missing out on all the usual stuff. congrats on the weight loss. and id be happy if i went once a week haha! i take 6 psyllium tablets a day and still feel clogged up. im gonna try ducolax with like a litre of water 2nite and maybe do that every weekend until i finish. I have to say this aspect doesnt get easier the longer your on lt, but in the long run i tink id deal with it with everything ive gonna in return.

your inch losses are incredible, i so wish i had of measured myself everywhere, ah well. You are doin amazing this time around because your head is in the right place it really does wonders if your ready psychologically for this diet.

Roll on week 3 cant wait to see your results.

Back