week 2 weigh in.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by size10bikini, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Its not too impressive this week 2.5 pounds total loss 9.5. Been suffering from the big C since the start but have got some Senna so heres hoping. Another week here we go...
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done honey, hopefully you will be able to "go" tomorrow x x
  4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Well done size 10 , hope you get sorted soon xx
  5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Still a good loss though! You've lost 9.5lbs in 2 weeks, which is great! Keep up the good work.
  6. Tinkerbellthefairy

Tinkerbellthefairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim/The SMLdiet
    Well done thats a good loss so far. It does make a difference if you can clear your bowel before weigh in! Good luck for next week.
    Emma x
  7. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hiya, thanks for the supportive comments. I was a bit flat yesterday but i'm back into it today, I hopped on the scales this morning and i'm now in the 11 stone category so its still coming off. I hope it turns into one of those freak weeks where next WI is a good one. One thing I am happy about is my figure is slimmer and my clothes are looser! xx
  8. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Good for you. It's great when you can see a difference that LT is making. Whole new wardrobe for you soon!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.