Week 2 weigh in!

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
And i've lost 6 1/2 lbs this week, means i've lost 17 1/4 lbs in two weeks! I started out in the 17's and now i'm in the 15's, only just but i'm there! :D

Had been slightly worried about this week because although i'd been 100% with shakes and water I have been feeling rotten with a cold and had a couple of doses of cough syrup. Really wished I hadn't, made me feel sick plus I was worrying about ketosis and losses!

... I have been feeling rotten with a cold and had a couple of doses of cough syrup. Really wished I hadn't, made me feel sick plus I was worrying about ketosis and losses!

Hi

If you needed cough syrup then you needed it so don't beat yourself up. Try not to get too obsessed with the whole process (hard I know) but my CDC warned me if I did I was just swapping "food obsession" for "plan obsession" and then what would I do when I finished.. start on food obsession again? She's suggested I try to think about the plan as little as possible and just focus on building a more fulfilling and healthy life. Made sense to me. :)

And from a simple calorie point of view we will have losses cos we are on such a drastic plan .. so a couple of spoons of cough syrup wouldn't knock that.

Hope you feel better and congrats on the loss. I bet you feel so proud of yourself :D

Gg

Congratulations, thats fabulous! Hope my first month's losses are as great as yours are looking to be! :) X

well done thats fab

And i've lost 6 1/2 lbs this week, means i've lost 17 1/4 lbs in two weeks! I started out in the 17's and now i'm in the 15's, only just but i'm there! :D

Had been slightly worried about this week because although i'd been 100% with shakes and water I have been feeling rotten with a cold and had a couple of doses of cough syrup. Really wished I hadn't, made me feel sick plus I was worrying about ketosis and losses!

Wow, great loss - congrats x

Well done, thats great for week 2, xx

Thats a great loss and i bet getting into a different stone category feels so good! cant wait for that!!! x x x

Thanks, feel like i'm properly back into the swing of it now. People at work seem to feel sorry for me, they can't seem to understand that at the moment anyway I am genuinely quite happy drinking my shakes! ( and losing the weight!).

Brilliant losses, well done. Hope you are feeling better and the cold has gone :)

Wow! That is an absolutely amazing weightloss! Well done! :D

Back