Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 2 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by gopi2000, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. gopi2000

gopi2000 Member

I had my week 2 weigh in on Wednesday and lost 4.5lbs.

I was expecting more as I was and still am 100% LT and had a few brisk walk sessions. Is it because I dont have huge amounts of fat left ? as just need to loose aound 16-18lbs. Oh well I guess everyone is different. The good news as well I am -2 BMI points so thats good.

In general I love the Strawberry/Vanilla Shakes & chicken soup in the evening and am not missing food/snacks at all.
    I went out to see Sister Act at the Theatre yesterday and the whole gang i was with was on crisps/kit kat/cakes, but I honestly never even though of having a nibble and just carried on talking to them while they were munching away !

I hope week 3 will be good for me as 100%.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Don't be disappointed Gopi, that's loads! Great willpower too x

4. molly63

molly63 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0.5lb(19.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great loss Gopi well done

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Gopi.. Don't get disheartened.. You are doing great, and your willpower is amazing x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.