Week 2 Weigh-in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Royal Purple, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    Hi guys!! Haven't beeen around alot lately cos I'm just soooo busy from day to night!!! I feel so lost without logging on to the computer!!! LOL!

Anyways, week 2 down, and I've only lost 2.7lbs this time. But that's cos I did 1000. Shifting up to 790 this time round.

ANYWAYS, does anybody still have that motivational thread bout the 1lb of fat thingy. Am finding it extremely useful in cases like this :)

Cheers, yall.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good l;oss mate, well done, 2.7 lbs is quite a lot, mor than a bag of sugar in anay case and If you lost 2.7lbs a week over a year its more than 100lbs!!! Good luck on 790 next week, why did you come off SS?

4. Royal Purple

Royal Purple Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet- Sole Source
    thanks chika!! well SS was really difficult for me cos i'm such a picker when it comes to food.. so i'll always be feeling like i'm cheating cos i'll be nibbling and all! lol..

how bout you? you on 790 or SS?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.